In The Market For a New Vehicle in Alberta?
Check These Important Changes That You Should Know!
Should I buy new or used one?
- New cars actually lose 10% of its value the moment you’ve been driven it off the lot.
- This is the main reason that expert Canadian car buyers shop for pre-owned vehicles rather than brand-new vehicles.
How will I know if I am getting a good deal?
- If the offer is within your budget and you get the vehicle you really want with very affordable interest rates then you got yourself a great deal.
How can I avail financing plan?
- Most dealers have financial departments who are expert in dealing with all sorts of financing situations.
- Pick a dealer that can help you acquire auto financing that fits your budget.
Will I still get a warranty from used cars?
- Yes. Most of the used vehicles have their fair share of warranty provided by the manufacturer when they are purchased new. That is usually free of charge and transferable.
- For those cars with no warranty left, some companies offer an extended warranty policy that can be tailored as per customer’s necessity.
Can Pre-Approval Services take my trade in with an outstanding balance?
- Yes! New Car Canada, for example, will accept your trade-in even with an outstanding balance.
What are the minimum requirements for buying a car?
- You should have a valid driver’s license, you are at least 18 years of age, and that you are able to acquire an insurance.
What taxes will I have to pay when I buy a car in Alberta?
- You will be paying a sales tax of 5% (GST) on a car purchase. It is good to note that Alberta has the lowest sales tax in Canada.
If you would like to know more about car buying details in Alberta, check out New Car Canada – The trusted online auto loan pre-approval company in Canada.
We provide free service in 8 provinces, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, New Foundland, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia. We service everyone from Toronto, Ottawa, London, Hamilton, Mississauga, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, Barrie, Oshawa, Brampton, Kitchener, St. Catharine’s, Niagara Falls, Belleville, Windsor, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Collingwood, Orillia, Peterborough, Nepean, Cornwall, Kingston, St. Johns, Saint. John, Moncton, Winnipeg, Brandon, Red Deer, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Kamloops, Victoria, Surrey, Kelowna, Vernon, Prince George, Nanaimo, Fort McMurray, Banff, Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Swift Current and the rest of Canada. Our dealer network is one of the largest in Canada and always provides free finance to own quotes.